This book aims to contribute to a deeper understanding of the relationship between linguistic diversity management, conflict prevention and peace processes, thereby enriching a line of research that remains relatively unexplored in the social sciences.
- Compartir un món de diferències (Catalan)
- Compartir un mundo de diferencias (Spanish)
- Partager un monde de différences (French)
- Reendude aduna mbo gede ceertude (Wolof)
Master’s thesis in Anthropology presented by Itzel Vargas García. Published by Mexico National Autonomous University, Faculty of Philosophy and literature, Mexico City, D.F., November 2014. This study focuses on the cultural and linguistic revitalization processes of the Mezquita Valley Otomi (or Hñáhñú) language. It refers to several organizations and projects which dedicated their efforts to maintain and to revitalize this indigenous language, in the region and elswhere.
- Itzel Vargas García, Claroscuros en la revitalización lingüística del Hñáhñú del valle del Mezquital (2014) (pdf) Spanish, 209p.
Linguapax Declaration on the Decision of the Spanish Constitutional Court which Weakens the Legal Recognition of Catalan
On June 29, 2010, the members of the Board and Advisory Committee of Linguapax made a public statement in response to the Spanish Court’s declaration of unconstitutionality of Art. 6.1 of the Catalan Statute of Autonomy on the Catalan language.