Tot som diferents (we are all differents)
In 2006, Linguapax published the book Tots som diferents (We are all differents), a set of UNESCO’s normative texts on cultural and linguistic diversity, ie. the UNESCO Universal Declaration on Cultural Diversity, the Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage and the Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions in a multilingual volume (in English, French, Catalan and Spanish). The texts were completed by article by Isidor Marí Mayans on “UNESCO’s actions towards linguistic diversity: a Catalan perspective” and a commentary by Anastàsia Monjas entitled “Perspectives on UNESCO’s legal instruments for protecting cultural diversity and the intangible heritage”.
Tot som diferents, 2006, 366 pages – Angle Editorial. ISBN: 84-96521-16-8 / 9788496521162.
In 2004, Linguapax coordinated the translation of several OSCE recommendations into Catalan, Kurdish, Kalmyk and Crimean Tatar.
Lund Recommendations on the Effective Participation of National Minorities in Public Life (1999)
- Lund Recommendations in English
- Lund recommendations in Catalan
- Lund Recommendations in Kurdish
- Lund Recommendations in Kalmyk
- Lund Recommendations in Crimean Tatar
Other translations are available in 21 languages on the OSCE website.
Oslo Recommendations regarding the Linguistic Rights of National Minorities (1998)
- Oslo Recommendations in English
- Oslo Recommendations in Catalan
- Oslo Recommendations in Kurdish
- Oslo Recommandations in Kalmyk
- Oslo Recommendations in Crimean Tatar
Other translations of the Oslo Recommendations are available in 20 language on the OSCE website.
The Hague Recommandations
The Hague Recommendations Regarding the Education Rights of National Minorities (1996)
- The Hague Recommendations in English
- The Hague Recommendations in Catalan
- The Hague Recommendations in Kurdish
- The Hague Recommendations in Kalmyk
- RThe Hague Recommendations in Crimean Tatar
Other translations of the Oslo Recommendations are available in 22 language on the OSCE website.