As a non-profit organization, Linguapax largely relies on the support and active participation of civil society and other stakeholders involved in the protection of linguistic diversity and the promotion of multilingualism.
Who can join Linguapax?
Anyone interested in cultural diversity issues and aware of the importance of languages not only as mere communication tools but also as vehicles of cultural expressions and identities that make up the universal heritage.
- University teachers and students, especially those specialising in sociolinguistics;
- Representatives and members of linguistic communities;
- Government and international institutions officers in charge of language matters;
Membership can be individual or collective.
If you wish to receive updated information, become a member of Linguapax, or make a donation please complete the form below:
Those willing to apply for membership should also fill in and return this application form.
The 2017 membership fee can either be paid by bank transfer to ES07 2100 3642 1022 0016 5958 (IBAN) indicating your name and membership category or donation, or through this secure online platform:
- 2022 full membership fee (50 €)
- 2022 reduced membership fee (25 €) – for students and retired people
- 2022 corporate membership (100 €)
Many thanks for your support!