The Linguapax International Association/Associació Linguapax International, established in Carrer Pelai, 12 3rM, 08001 Barcelona, with NIF G62644232 is registered in the Register of Associations of the Generalitat of Catalonia under number 24740.
Intellectual property policy
The content of this website, including text, images, documents in all formats, etc., are the property of Linguapax International or of third parties who have authorised the Linguapax to disseminate the content.
Linguapax International is not responsible for the information or content found on links to external sites that do not depend on Linguapax.
In accordance with the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform that:
- The person responsible for data processing is Associació Linguapax International
- Purpose: We treat your data in order to publicize our activities, events and services. The period of conservation of the data will be that necessary for the maintenance of the relationship between the parties and, once completed, for a maximum of 5 years.
- Legitimation: We treat your data in the context of the user’s browsing through our website or a contact, subscription or consultation with our entity through email or contact forms. If you do not wish to receive informative and promotional communications electronically about activities and / or services of Linguapax, you can send us an email to: email@example.com
- Recipients: Data transfers are not foreseen.
- Rights: At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition and, where appropriate, the right to portability and limitation of treatment, listed in the RGPD (EU) 216/679, by writing to: Linguapax International Association – c / Pelayo, 12 – 3M – 08001 Barcelona or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, www.agpd.es, to initiate the appropriate procedures in defense of your rights.
- Provenance: Personal data is obtained directly from the interested party. The categories of data that are treated are the following: Navigation data, postal or electronic addresses, commercial information.
- International transfer: For the management of your data, Linguapax can use software whose servers are located in the USA. This transfer is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield.