To explore and spread the potential of linguistic diversity to generate new and emerging forms and cultural practices (in communications, arts, interpersonal relations, etc.) based on the interaction of the multiple linguistic systems (and communicative cultures).
- Presentation on "Languages and the creation of worlds" (Ateneu Barcelonés, 02/2017)
- Dialogue with Ngugi Wa Thiong'o (CCCB, 05/2017)
- International conference Other worlds: past and peripheral imaginations of the world (Amsterdam, 07/2017)
- Workshop The languages of my life (09/2017)
- Round-table )Babel( 01 Tales and languages (11/2017)
- "Languages, worlds and action" - FABER Residence 2018. Will gather experts in linguistic anthropology, activists from the decolonial perspective (indigenous scholars), language creators (linked to the movie industry and the creation of fictions).
- Linguistic diversity, geo-cultural imagination and translation as verbal art per se. Symposium organised as part of the cooperation agreement with the Vigdís International Centre for Multilingualism and Intercultural Understanding (Reykjavik)