Multilingual and pluricultural education. Educate citizens in a contemporary version of “cosmopolitanism” based on multiple competences of global citizenship, in line with the UNESCO Global Citizenship Education programme. Besides the instrumental knowledge of different languages, this repertoire also includes a process of sensitization to the diversity of communicative and linguistic ideologies (representations and experiences of the language) in the world and how they shape different vectors of culture.
- Catalan version of the Salzburg statement for a multilingual world (2018)
- Proposal for the treatment of the languages of immigrants in municipal communications (2016)
- Project with the Barcelona City Council/Barcelona Interculturalitat (2017) on "Interaction and knowledge":
- Conference on "Languages and spiritual traditions"
- Report on the languages of immigrants from the viewpoint of organisations (in catalan)
- Languages and the spirit of the wor(l)d. Programme of activities on the occasion on the Year of Panikkar. (2018)