On this page you will find the papers of several conferences and symposiums organized by Linguapax.
Symposium “Language and sociopolitical struggle in the Hispanic World“, Newcastle, 2010 (pdf)
- Symposium proceedings in English (pdf)
- Symposium proceedings in Catalan (pdf)
- Symposium proceedings in Spanish (pdf)
Linguapax Afrika I, 2006
The first Linguapax Afrika conference was held in Yaoundé, Cameroon in 2006.
- Summary report of the 1st Linguapax Afrika conference in French (pdf)
- Summary report of the 1st Linguapax Afrika conference in Spanish (pdf)
Linguapax Afrika II, 2009
The second Linguapax Afrika Conference was held in Adis-Abeba, Ethiopia, March 3rd and 4th and gathered experts from eleven countries on the following themes:
– Inter-generational transmission of little-used African languages in towns and revitalisation;
– Multilingual education and promotion of linguistic diversity;
– Language policies and management of languages in multilingual contexts;
– Language inventory, development and practices of multilingualism.
- General Report of the 2nd Linguapax Afrika Conference in English (pdf)
- General Report of the 2nd Linguapax Afrika Conference in French (pdf)
10th Linguapax Congress, Barcelona, 2004
The 10th Linguapax Congress was held in Barcelona between May 20 and 23 in the framework of the Universal Forum of Cultures – Barcelona 2004.
9th Linguapax Congress, Barcelona 2002
The 9th Linguapax Congress was held at the World Trade Center building in Barcelona, from April 16 to 20 2002.