Newcastle 2010 : Symposium “Language and sociopolitical struggle in the Hispanic World“, Newcastle, 2010 (pdf)
Linguapax Afrika I, 2006
The first Linguapax Afrika conference was held in Yaoundé, Cameroon in 2006.
- Summary report of the 1st Linguapax Afrika conference in French (pdf)
- Summary report of the 1st Linguapax Afrika conference in Spanish (pdf)
Linguapax Afrika II, 2009
The second Linguapax Afrika Conference was held in Adis-Abeba, Ethiopia, March 3rd and 4th and gathered experts from eleven countries on the following themes:
– Inter-generational transmission of little-used African languages in towns and revitalisation;
– Multilingual education and promotion of linguistic diversity;
– Language policies and management of languages in multilingual contexts;
– Language inventory, development and practices of multilingualism.
- General Report of the 2nd Linguapax Afrika Conference in English (pdf)
- General Report of the 2nd Linguapax Afrika Conference in French (pdf)