Linguapax protects and promotes the revitalisation of world linguistic diversity to contribute to dialogue and peace.As an NGO in consultative status with UNESCO:
- We endorse the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- We work in favor of cultural and political rights.
- We promote plurilingual and pluricultural education.
- We encourage and participate in linguistic revitalisation programs through the Linguapax international network.
- We analyse changes in social, cultural and political sensitivity in relation to linguistic diversity.
- We identify the new cultural expressions that emerge in contexts of linguistic diversity.
- We support linguistic diversity in the digital environment and examine the emerging ways of communicating.
- We give warning of the factors that threaten the global linguistic wealth.
The International Linguapax Award is a yearly Prize rewarding work in the field of linguistic diversity and multilingual education. The 2018 winner is BASAbali, a collaboration of…
In this section you will find a selection of documents and materials published by Linguapax since its creation in different languages, including Linguapax Review, Teaching Units, conference proceedings and a selection of normative text regarding linguistic diversity.
Discover how to get involved with Linguapax to promote language diversity.