Mònica Pereña, president
- Degree in Catalan Philology by the University of Barcelona (1985)
- PhD program in “Contemporary Catalan literature: from Theory to Practice” University of Barcelona, 1989-1991.
- Diploma of French Studies, University of Toulouse-Le Mirail, January 1981
- Superior Diploma for Teaching French abroad, University of Toulouse-Le Mirail, March 1982
- Programme “The Language, Equity, and Educational Policy (LEEP)” from the School of Education at Stanford University, CA, 2009-10. Visiting.
- Currently: Assistant Director-General Language and Multilingualism. Education Department. Catalan Government (Generalitat)
- 1997-2010: Head of Linguistic Resources Service of the Directorate General for Language Policy.
- 1987-1997: Head of Language Training of the Catalan Public Administration School.
- Literature and language teacher in primary and secondary education.